College Library is open access and fully computerized with the help of NewGenLib library software. The library has over 18000 printed books, 85 print journals and magazines, 6000+ electronic journals, 51000+ e-books and bibliographic databases.
- The library has its own website Click here The students can access digital documents such as syllabus, questions papers, power-point presentations, notes and other information about the library.
- The students who have scored 60% and above marks in their previous examination will be given additional library card. i.e. SCHOLAR CARD.
- The Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC class will be given one additional Library Card. i.e. SOCIAL CARD.
- Book Bank facility is available exclusively for economically challenged students.
- The Library offers Certificate Programme of 2 Credit for the students free of cost for the College Students to learn multi-disciplinary subjects. The students who wish to complete the course will have to spend minimum 30 hours of work during free lecture or any time during the academic year under the guidance of College Librarian. The students will be given basic training in the field of Library and Information Science.